Friday, February 8, 2013

A New Adventure!

I've gotten a wonderful gift in the mail (ok, I bought it for myself!)  Take a look:





I almost immediately started working on Jill Wiseman's book Beautiful Beaded Ropes.  I took a few minutes and looked through the pages to see which project jumped out at me.  I started with a lariat necklace called French Quarter Lariat.

Here's the result:


Next it was suggested by Jill herself that I work up a version of Butterfly Kisses:




Then I couldn't help myself from doing Falling For You, as I had been thinking about it since I started the first project:




And then I whipped up a quick pair of earrings in the form of Figure Eight:




That's where I'm at for now, but I'll do my best to keep you all updated on my progress.  My goal is to work my way through the entire book before the Bead & Button show where I will be taking a class by Jill Wiseman!

No comments:

Post a Comment