Saturday, February 18, 2012

Blast to the Past

I never got back to the computer yesterday so here's the continuation of yesterday's post with some bracelets I've done in the past.

This one was fun, challenging too, since I didn't have any of the pieces called for practically:

This is one I did from a Bead & Button show class a few years ago:
This was the original I did in class:

Here's one from the book Bugle Bead Bonanza:

A custom ordered cuff I did:

Butterflies!

A ribbon looking project from Bead  & Button:

And lastly for bracelets, fun with rivolis:

That's all I've got for now, I'll be back later on to do a quick post of earrings to round out the blast to the past pictures, hopefully giving me enough time to put together a post for Marcia's book ( Beaded Opulence ) later on.

2 comments:

  1. I don't recall ever seeing that first bracelet. Is it one that's already sold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had it around for awhile! I'm sure you've seen it. It is sold already though.

    ReplyDelete