Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Show Filled Week!

As I mentioned I had a couple craft shows to attend.  It was a fun & busy 4 day weekend.  First up was Girl's Night Out at the Holiday Inn here in town.


And here's a quick look at my set up.  It was an interesting evening, with hundreds of ladies shopping all the different vendors, wine and a fashion show!

Then there was The Big One Craft Show at the Civic Center.  Again, this was a crazy busy show, but still tons of fun!






And this is how I set up for this one, although I think I'll have to make some changes the next time around.  It just doesn't look quite big and full enough for me.  I'm thinking about adding some different height boxes for under the tablecloth.

Well, this was my weekend in a nutshell, then this past week I was down in the Minneapolis to see one of my friends from high school in The Rocky Horror Picture Show with my mom, went bead shopping with her and then saw Real Steel with my dad the day after!  All in all, it's been a great two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment