Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The adventure continues

As I'm getting ready for some shows this weekend, I chose to take on the next couple projects in Marcia's book.  First up is my version of Shimmer Queen:
Since I don't have any focal beads that are the right size, I chose to go the punk route and chose something from the hardware store!

Next up is the Medici Drop earrings, and of course once again I don't have the right drop crystals for this project either, so to make it work for me, I used teardrop stones:




I made it in a few color tones to get some variety.


Next up in this chapter was the Cassiopeia necklace, which I don't have the pearls for once again.  I feel like this will be a reoccurring theme throughout this undertaking but that will be part of the challenge.  I will find a way to make each project work for me with what I have!

I really enjoyed making this one, it was fun to make the pendant piece:
And that's everything for today.  Now it's time to get ready for the shows this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment