Sunday, October 9, 2011

And so it begins...

I've been inspired by Marcia over at MadDesigns to start blogging about my beading experiences.  I thought I would start by giving a little information about myself..  I started beading around 10 years ago when I was 15 and have been going ever since!  I mainly did it as a hobby to try something new and to keep myself busy.  In the last few years I've really gotten into it much more and have now started going to craft shows and expos to sell my pretty things. :)

This is where I'll be leaving updated pictures of my newest pieces before they're ever on my site.  I'm trying to simply use the mobile upload feature from my phone to Facebook right now but it's not working very well for 2 simple reasons: 1- my phone takes terrible pictures 2- I can only upload to my regular personal profile and not my business page.

Anyway, this is me saying hello and to keep an eye out for future posts and pictures since I'm off to sleep, since I've now been up for way to long today since it's 6am and I'm still awake (apparently I'm a night owl now.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment