Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Housing of Beads

Hello friends!  It's been awhile since I last posted and I apologize.  Hubby and I finally have our house on the market so it's been a crazy few weeks!  Here is a quick peek at our current cozy cottage, not enough space anymore, but perfect for a starter home or older couple!


And just for comparison, this is what it looked like when we moved in 6 years ago:

On to other things then, I've made a bit of jewelry lately but not nearly as much as I would have liked.

I had to tweak the pattern a touch to make it work without the right beads, but I finished a couple versions of Mikki Ferrugiaro's pattern Pave ring:

Then I did the spiral star of hers as well:

I was playing around with the pattern and was asked by a good friend of mine to make a small beaded piece for her hair, since she has dreads.  This is what came out of that:

After that, I received a copy of Mikki's Honeycube pattern and couldn't wait for the beads I ordered to arrive!
I whipped up a version of a new bracelet from Bead & Button:

And finally, I was just playing around with Mikki's honeycube pattern to come up with these beaded beads that I put together:

I'm working on a few other things at the moment, but nothing is quite done yet so I'll have to leave you all in suspense for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment