Thursday, January 26, 2012

Keeping Busy

I'm finally remembering to go back to the original purpose of this blog, which was to work my way through Marcia's book Beaded Opulence (find it here ) and kind of got sidetracked by all the other "ooh shiny" things in my possession.

Here are a couple of those things while I remember where I was in Marcia's book and get back to work!

Another custom flower for another friend, this time attached to a barrette for her hair!

Something different I decided to try out, a new kind of bangle:


And to start bringing us back around to Marcia's book, a vintage-y pink and gold daisy spacer version of Abacus, the first project in the book.

1 comment:

  1. That flower is gorgeous! And it could be used for so many things. Just thinking about the possibilities makes me eager to get back to my beading workspace.

    ReplyDelete